PRESENT VIOLENT CAMPUS POLITICS IN BHARATHAM : - MESSAGE TO STUDENTS-5.



Opinion

25/01/2016.

186.

Sub : MESSAGE  TO  STUDENTS-5

Sri Swami Chidananda
(Lecture delivered by Sri Swami Chidanandaji Maharaj at the 1st Zonal Orissa Divine Life Conference at Khurda Road on 1st December 1974)


Ref : PRESENT VIOLENT CAMPUS POLITICS  IN  BHARATHAM : -

All Members,

Respected family members of this great holy Nation.

*REQUEST ALL  STUDENTS, PARENTS AND TEACHERS MUST READ THIS TOPIC

**IT IS URGENT IMPORTANCE IN THE PRESENT SITUATION  OF THE NATION

5. THE ESSENCE OF EDUCATION :

Who is really an educated man?

He who can see two paths—worthy—unworthy, proper—improper, right—wrong, Dharmic— Adharmic (righteous-unrighteous), and he who has the strength to say, “I will choose that which is proper, that which is according to the principle of Dharma, I will reject that which is petty, that which is unworthy, even though it is attractive, even though it may be pleasant.

I know that I am a Bharatiya.

Therefore I have to fulfil a certain Adarsha (ideal), and I am also a divine being.

I am not this body.

I am not the five senses.

I am not this little restless mind.

I am not this limited intellect. Beyond body, mind, senses and intellect I am an immortal soul.

My wisdom which I have inherited as a Bharatiya, my culture which is Adhyatma Sanskriti (spiritual culture), tells me very clearly : -

"Ajo nitya saswatoyam purano,

na hanyate hanyamane sarire."

Unborn, eternal, changeless and ancient, it is not killed when the body is killed.

Next : 6. THE INDESTRUCTIBLE SPIRIT

Thank you for reading

JAIHIND.

To be continued


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All About Bharatiya Sanatana Dharmam otherwise known as Hinduism : Ch-3.9.

MESSAGE OF SWAMI CHIDANANDA TO MANKIND-A . ( Children and Youth of Bharatham are misguided by some evil forces, in the name of student wings sponsored by dirty political parties like Congress, Communists, etc., ... eliminate these demons and purify this Holy Nation to maintain Sanatana Dharma here.

All About Bharatiya Sanatana Dharmam otherwise known as Hinduism : Ch-5.4.