"A Discussion between Father( Uddalaka) and Son ( Svetaketu)-4"

 

Son's answer continued:-

 

"If they had known this, why should they have not told this to me? I have
never heard these things up to this time. I have studied the four Vedas, I have
studied the Shastras, but nothing of this kind was heard from any quarter. What
is this? Will you kindly explain, holy father?” He is now also the Guru of
Svetaketu. The father says, “Well, listen. I shall explain to you what all this
mystery is about.”

 

 

Chandogya Upanishad: Chapter-2, Section-1"Preliminary",Mantram-7. ends.

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Speech by Swami Vivekananda - Delivered at the Shakespeare Club, Pasadena, California, February 1, 1900) :

All About Bharatiya Sanatana Dharmam otherwise known as Hinduism : 2.1.5

"Ratha kalpana"