A Summary of the Srimad Bhagavatham : Ch-7. Part-11.





7.Sri Krishna’s Kurukshetra Lila :


Part-11.


From that point of view, Sri Krishna told the Pandavas’ Yudhishthira, “The earlier messengers that you sent have not brought any good results. It was only an exchange of ideas from both sides, but nothing materialised. A proper person, with a good knowledge of politics and capable of expressing himself, should go and speak to the Kurus, saying that your share is due.”

Yudhishthira replied, “I do not know who I’ll send.”

Sri Krishna said, “Why you are worrying? I am here at your service. I will go.”

“No, Master! I will not send you. No! This is not possible. You are our beloved. You are our heart. You are our soul. You are our everything! Will I send you to the land of wolves, risking your life?” cried Yudhishthira.

“You need not worry about that. I think I may be able to guard myself and protect myself if the Kurus intend anything untoward towards me. You need not be afraid for my safety. I shall take care of myself,” replied Sri Krishna.

“As you say, Master. I am not fit to talk to you,” said Yudhishthira.

While this talk of peace was taking place between the Pandava brothers and Sri Krishna, Draupadi, who was inside, came out in great anger.

Swami Krishnananda

To be continued  ....



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Speech by Swami Vivekananda - Delivered at the Shakespeare Club, Pasadena, California, February 1, 1900) :

All About Bharatiya Sanatana Dharmam otherwise known as Hinduism : 2.1.5

"Ratha kalpana"