A Summary of the Srimad Bhagavatham : Ch-7. Part-16.






7.Sri Krishna’s Kurukshetra Lila :


Part-16.



Krishna said, “No, the peels are sweeter than the bananas because your soul offered the peels and your person is offering the bananas.
I am satisfied. I don’t want any dinner or anything. I have only come to see how you are. I want to rest here. Tomorrow morning I am going back to the Kuru assembly.”

“You are going to the Kuru assembly? They are very dangerous people. No, this is not good,” said Vidura.

“Don’t worry about that. I shall take care of myself. I have the means to protect myself. I will go,” said Sri Krishna.

The next morning Sri Krishna took leave of Vidura, and on the way he saw rishis, saints and sages standing on the roadside. He was surprised that they were all standing there.

Sri Krishna got down from the chariot, prostrated himself before them, and inquired, “Why are you great masters standing here?”

“We heard that you are going to give a discourse on dharma in the assembly of the Kurus, and we want to listen to it, so we are also going.”

Swami Krishnananda

To be continued  ....



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Speech by Swami Vivekananda - Delivered at the Shakespeare Club, Pasadena, California, February 1, 1900) :

All About Bharatiya Sanatana Dharmam otherwise known as Hinduism : 2.1.5

"Ratha kalpana"