Sadhana Tattva : ( THE SCIENCE OF SEVEN CULTURES ) - 3 & 4.
For Quick Evolution of the Human Being
3. ENERGY CULTURE :
5. Observe silence (Mouna) for 2 hours daily and 4 to 8 hours on Sundays.
6. Observe celibacy according to your age and circumstances.
Restrict the indulgence to once a month.
Decrease it gradually to once a year.
Finally take a vow of abstinence for whole life.
4. ETHICAL CULTURE :
7. Speak the TRUTH.
8. Do not injure anyone in thought, word or deed. Be kind to all.
9. Be sincere, straightforward and open-hearted in your talks and dealings.
10. Be honest.
Earn by the sweat of your brow.
Do not accept any money, things or favour unless earned lawfully.
Develop nobility and integrity.
11. Control fits of anger by serenity, patience, love, mercy and tolerance.
Forget and forgive.
Adapt yourself to men and events.
Next : WILL CULTURE
To be continued ...