Sadhana Tattva : ( THE SCIENCE OF SEVEN CULTURES ) - 6.
For Quick Evolution of the Human Being
6. HEART CULTURE :
15. Doing good to others is the highest religion.
Do some selfless service for a few hours every week, without egoism or expectation of reward.
Do your worldly duties in the same spirit. Work is worship.
Dedicate it to God.
16. Give 2 to 10 percent of your income in charity every month.
Share what you have with others.
Let the world be your family.
17. Be humble and prostrate yourself to all beings mentally.
Feel the Divine Presence everywhere.
Give up vanity, pride and hypocrisy.
18. Have unwavering faith in God, the Bhagavad-Gita and your Guru.
Make a total self-surrender to God and pray: "Thy Will be done; I want nothing."
Submit to the Divine Will in all events and happenings with equanimity.
19. See God in all beings and love them as your own Self. Do not hate anyone.
20. Remember God at all times or, at least, on rising from bed, during a pause in work and before going to bed.
Keep a Mala (rosary) in your pocket.
Next : 7. PSYCHIC CULTURE
To be continued ...