Sadhana Tattva : ( THE SCIENCE OF SEVEN CULTURES ) - 7.
For Quick Evolution of the Human Being
7. PSYCHIC CULTURE :
21. Study one chapter or ten to twenty-five verses of the Gita or your scriptures with meaning, daily.
Learn the original language of your scripture, at least sufficient to understand it in original.
22. Memorize important and inspiring portions of your sacred scripture according to your capacity.
Memorize also any inspiring quotations from other spiritual books.
Keep a pocket version your scripture with you at all times.
23. Read the Ramayana, the Bible, the Quran, the Bhagavata, the Upanishads, the Yogavasishtha or other religious books daily without fail.
Study more during holidays.
24. Attend religious meetings and seek Satsanga (company) with saints at every opportunity.
If not, create opportunities.
Listen to spiritual discourses from learned and holy people.
If possible, organize such functions on Sundays or holidays.
25. Visit a temple or place of worship daily.
Preferably before you leave and upon your return from work, even if only for 5 or 10 minutes.
26. Spend holidays and leave-periods, when possible, in the company of saints or practice Sadhana at holy places in seclusion.
Next : 8. SPIRITUAL CULTURE
To be continued ...