PRESENT VIOLENT CAMPUS POLITICS IN BHARATHAM : - MESSAGE TO STUDENTS-6.



Opinion

26/01/2016.

187.

Sub : MESSAGE  TO  STUDENTS-6 :

Sri Swami Chidananda
(Lecture delivered by Sri Swami Chidanandaji Maharaj at the 1st Zonal Orissa Divine Life Conference at Khurda Road on 1st December 1974)


Ref : PRESENT VIOLENT CAMPUS POLITICS  IN  BHARATHAM : -

All Members,

Respected family members of this great holy Nation.

*REQUEST ALL  STUDENTS, PARENTS AND TEACHERS MUST READ THIS TOPIC

**IT IS URGENT IMPORTANCE IN THE PRESENT SITUATION  OF THE NATION

6. THE INDESTRUCTIBLE SPIRIT :


In this body, there is an immortal imperishable Self which is not affected even when the body is destroyed by death. It is unborn.

It is permanent, It is eternal.

It is beyond time, Anadi, Ananta, beginningless and endless.

Fire cannot burn it.

Water cannot wet it, wind cannot dry it, weapons cannot injure it.

That is my true Self.


I am the imperishable, unborn, eternal, indestructible Atma Swaroop.

Indeed there is the imperishable within the perishable, the divine within the human, the spiritual within the material, and I am the divine, I am the eternal.

Divinity is my true nature, and my physical nature, my Pranic nature, my mental and my intellectual nature are only temporary attributes.

They have been superimposed on my real nature.

My true nature, my Nija Swaroop, is that I am Ajar (without old age), Amar (immortal), Avinashi Atma (indestructible soul), Nitya Shuddha Atma (ever pure soul), Divya (divine) Atma.


My Sanskriti has given me this knowledge.

Therefore having received this as my heritage, I shall always be established in this inner consciousness.

To be divine is my birthright.

To be divine and to shine with divine qualities is natural to me.

To exude fragrance is natural to sandal wood.

To be sweet is natural to honey and sugar.

Just as it is natural for ice to be cool and fire to be hot, the sun to be bright, even so it is natural to me to be divine, to be noble, to be good, to be loving, to be pure, to be truthful, to be wise, because that is my Nija Swaroop.


**In this way, I should have this awareness, that “I am divine”.**

*The individual, when he is young, when he is laying the foundation of his life, must fill the first stage of his life with divine qualities, with noble virtues, with Divyata (divinity).* 

***Then his whole life is safe; his success is guaranteed.***


**** THE ABOVE THREE  LINES  ARE  NOT LEARNT IN HIS/HER EARLY AGES OF LIFE, PARENTS, TEACHERS, & THE GOVERNMENT  ARE RESPONSIBLE AND NOT THE INNOCENT CHILD, IF THIS HAPPENED TRULY, CHILD WILL BE A FUTURE CITIZEN OF A NATION WITH DIVINE CHARACTER****

NEXT : 7. THE GOLDEN PERIOD OF LIFE

Thank you for reading

JAIHIND.

To be continued


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Speech by Swami Vivekananda - Delivered at the Shakespeare Club, Pasadena, California, February 1, 1900) :

All About Bharatiya Sanatana Dharmam otherwise known as Hinduism : 2.1.5

"Ratha kalpana"