All About Bharatiya Sanatana Dharmam otherwise known as Hinduism : Ch-3.15.9
MEMBERS VERY IMPORTANT TATTVAM, READ CAREFULLY AND REMEMBER TILL YOUR LIFE ENDS."
CHAPTER- 3 : HINDU DHARMA- 15.9
15. The Law of Spiritual Economics-9
9. The householder should perform the Pancha Maha Yajnas. The five Yajnas are:
1. DEVA-YAJNA—offering oblations unto Devas, with recitation of Vedic Mantras.
2. RISHI-YAJNA—study of Vedas and teaching of Vedas to students, and offering of oblations to Rishis.
3. PITRI-YAJNA—Tarpana or ablutions to departed souls and Sraaddha or annual religious rites performed for departed souls.
4. BHUTA-YAJNA—distribution of food to cows, crows and animals in general.
5. ATITHI-YAJNA—giving food to guests and honouring them.
Hospitality is one of the householder’s chief duties. He must ever feed first his guests, Brahmanas and his relatives, and then he and his wife should eat.
When the householder sees that his sons are able to bear the burden of his duties, when his grandsons are around him, he should know that the time has come for him and his wife to retire from the world and spend their time in study and meditation.
Next :10. The Vanaprastha or the Recluse
To be continued...